A simplified joint-stock company with a capital of € 15,000
27 Allée des Petits Rois 33400 TALENCE
852 146 653 RCS BORDEAUX
Publication director: : Mister Laurent TAVERNE
Site host: OVH 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France:
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
Continuing navigation on the site implies recognition and unreserved acceptance of the provisions of these conditions by the user.
The current online version of the conditions of use is the only enforceable throughout the use of the site and until a new version replaces it. YUMAN-X reserves the right to freely modify the conditions of use. Consequently, YUMAN-X invites the user to refer to it during each visit to take note of the latest version, which will be permanently available on the site. Any modification will take effect immediately and will only apply to users using the site after such modifications .
The site contains information relating to the products sold, as well as various news from the company YUMAN-X. It is specified that any photographs of the products marketed by YUMAN-X cannot have a contractual value. Despite the efforts made to verify and update the information posted online on the site, YUMAN-X cannot guarantee its accuracy or its completeness. Consequently, YUMAN-X cannot be held responsible for erroneous, imprecise or incomplete information or for the results which could be obtained by the use of such information, even partial.
All the photographs, texts, illustrations, images ( animated or not) , video sequences, and sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally, all the elements reproduced or used on the site, are protected by laws enforced under intellectual property rights . These elements are the full property of YUMAN-X. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or any part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of YUMAN-X, is strictly prohibited.
Hypertext links to the site
The establishment by the user of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from YUMAN-X, requested by email at the following address: email@example.com
YUMAN-X is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. If YUMAN-X grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and strictly limited to the use which has been authorized. Said authorization may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification and at the expense of YUMAN-X. Any hypertext link must be immediately removed at the request of YUMAN-X.
Hypertext links from the site
For the information and services provided to users, the site may contain hypertext links to other websites that are neither operated nor controlled by YUMAN-X. YUMAN-X will therefore not be held responsible for the content of such websites, or the data protection practices of third parties who operate them. We draw your attention to the fact that the data protection practices of third parties may differ from those presented in our data protection policy and invite you to read them.
YUMAN-X is committed to making the best efforts to make the site available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, regardless of scheduled maintenance operations.
The responsibility of YUMAN-X cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site.
The user's terminal is under his or her sole responsibility. The user will take all appropriate measures to protect their terminal, equipment, and data, particularly from viral attacks on the Internet.
YUMAN-X cannot offer a guarantee of security, insofar as the Internet is an open network and sensitive by nature to such risks. YUMAN-X is in no way responsible for any loss or damage ( direct or indirect ) of any kind whatsoever resulting from an interruption or a malfunction of the site . This holds particularly in the event of server failure, attack by virus, hacking or other computer problem that may cause a partial or permanent interruption of the site.
Collection of personal data - Social networks
YUMAN-X may collect user personal data via the website. The processing of personal data operated by YUMAN-X in its capacity as the data controller is governed by the personal data protection policy.
We invite you to read it. Furthermore, it is specified that the company YUMAN-X is not responsible for the lawfulness of the collection or processing of personal data carried out by the social networks that we use, such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter.
These conditions of use are written in French.
In case of discrepancies between the French version and any translation available on the site, the French version will prevail.
Applicable law - Disputes
These conditions of use are governed by French law and any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation, execution, and consequences of these conditions of use will be submitted to competent courts under the conditions of ordinary law.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
As part of its activities, YUMAN-X undertakes to comply with the regulations in force relating to the processing of personal data and, in particular, the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, applicable from May 25, 2018 (GDPR), and of ensuring the protection, confidentiality, and security of the personal data of persons benefiting from services provided by YUMAN-X made available on the website.
This confidentiality policy aims to inform you of the conditions under which YUMAN-X, in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of the applicable regulations, performs processing of personal data when you are using the services provided by YUMAN- X, as well as your rights regarding the processing of personal data.
By accessing the site www.yuman-x.com, we acknowledge that we have read this personal data protection policy and that we have accepted its terms, without limitation or reservation. This personal data protection policy can be modified at any time by YUMAN-X according to the evolution of its services and the evolution of the applicable regulations in terms of personal data protection . Therefore , we advise you to consult this page regularly to be aware of any modifications.
For any question or request relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is it about?
• Personal data: any information allowing direct or indirect identification of a natural person.
• Processing of personal data: any operation, whether or not carried out using automated processes, and applied to personal data, particularly but not exclusively, the collection, recording, use, and storage of data.
• Data subject: the person whose personal data is subject to processing ( i.e. users of the site made available by YUMAN-X) .
Who collects your data?
Your personal data is collected, in its capacity as a data controller, by:
A simplified joint-stock company with a capital of € 15,000
Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique au capital de 15.000€
27 Allée des Petits Rois 33400 TALENCE
852 146 653 RCS BORDEAUX
When do we collect your data?
Directly or indirectly through our service providers, we collect personal data from you, in particular, when:
- You are browsing our site
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You are making a pre-order on our site or the site of one of our partners
- You contact us through various channels including contact forms, email, post, phone or via social networks
We only collect your data when it is strictly necessary and legal.
What data do we collect?
- The data that you voluntarily communicate to us through the fields provided for this purpose on the site, particularly your email address for subscribing to the newsletter.
- Personal data collected automatically, if necessary, according to the preference settings you have defined when browsing the site
- The personal data that you choose to share when using third party sites, which we have collected from other sources, including our partners for the pre-order campaign, as well as social networks.
Sensitive data/data of minors: Our site is intended for adults and is not intended to collect sensitive data within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR. Thus, we neither collect nor knowingly process personal data relating to minors or sensitive data.
Why do we collect your data?
We only collect your data for the following purposes:
- If necessary and at your request, subscription to the newsletter, which aims to inform you of news from the company YUMAN-X and the launch of the pre-order campaign , in particular.
- Improve the display methods of the site to adapt it to your preferences
- Evaluate the use of our site and carry out statistical analyses of attendance
- Analyze the effectiveness of our communication campaigns
- To prevent, detect, and deal with any fraud, or illegal or malware activities on the site, and manage any security incidents.
How long do we keep your data for?
By the laws and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued, as described above.
Thus, we keep the data for the periods specified below:
|Data Type||Storage Time|
|Data about your navigation on the website and your display preferences - Audience Measurement Statistics||13 months from the first deposit of cookies on the user's terminal|
|Prospective data||3 years from the date of collection or last contact|
How do we process your data?
We are the sole recipients of your personal data and do not market it.
However, to the extent that this proves necessary, we may communicate your personal data to authorized and determined recipients . Namely :
- Our advertising, marketing, and promotion agencies to help us analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
- Third-party service providers, such as website hosting service providers
- Suppliers of audience measurement tools
- Our service providers and / or economic partners when sharing is necessary to meet the purposes mentioned above
· The administrative or judicial authorities when they ask us to disclose your information to them
We require these recipients to implement all necessary and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and optimal security of your data against any misuse, and that they only use them under our instructions and the legislation and regulations in force.
As a data controller, we take all reasonable precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data by implementing organizational, technical, software, and physical measures, under the provisions of article 34 of the GDPR.
Access to your personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, modification, interference, loss, and/or abuse. However, despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee the complete security of the transmission or storage of your personal data on the Internet since the Internet is not a sufficiently safe and secure environment.
Transfers outside the EU
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
What are your rights?
Under the applicable regulations, you benefit from a right of access, rectification, erasure of personal data, limitation, opposition to processing, and the right to the portability of your data, as well as the right to define directives regarding the processing of your data after your death.
These rights can be exercised with YUMAN-X, either by mail to the address of the head office: 27 Allée des Petits Rois 33400 TALENCE , or by email to the following address: email@example.com
For the exercise of these rights, YUMAN-X may request the communication of proof of identity.
Under the applicable regulations, YUMAN-X undertakes to respond to the request to exercise one of the aforementioned rights within one month. However, it is specified that this period can be extended by two months under the conditions provided for by the regulations. In these circumstances, YUMAN-X will be required to notify you within one month.
YUMAN-X has the right to refuse to comply with the request to exercise law, provided that this refusal is under applicable regulations and duly motivated. In particular, it is specified that certain personal data collected by YUMAN-X is essential for the provision of services. Thus, you will be informed that, in the event of a request for the erasure of certain data, opposition or limitation of certain processing, you will no longer be able to access the services provided by YUMAN-X.
We also inform you that you have the right to seize the National Data Protection Commission (CNIL) if you consider that your rights have not been respected by YUMAN-X. In this case, we invite you to contact us directly before any recourse to settle this problem amicably.
|Right||Definition||Terms of exercice|
|Access rights||The data subject may request confirmation from the controller that personal data relating to him/her are or are not being processed.||Where his or her data are processed, the data subject may request a copy of the personal information being processed and of the following information :|
• The purposes of the processing operation ;
• The categories of personal data concerned ;
• The recipients or categories of recipients of the data;
• Where possible, the intended period of data storage or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
• Where the data are not obtained from the data subject, any available information as to their source ;
• Where applicable, the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and relevant information concerning the underlying logic, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of the processing for the data subject.
|Right of rectification||The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data about him or her or to request that such data be supplemented if they are incomplete having regard to the purpose of the processing operation.|
|Right to erasure||The data subject may request the erasure of personal data about him or her.|
This law is applicable in the following cases:
|Right to restriction of processing||The data subject may request that the processing of personal data concerning him or her be restricted.|
This law is applicable in the following cases:
|Right to data portability||The data subject may request the data controller to communicate his or her data to him or her or to another data controller (where technically possible).||This law is applicable in the following cases:|
• Where the processing has been established with the consent of the data subject ;
• Where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract;
• Where the processing is carried out by automatic means.
|Right to object||The data subject shall have the right to object to the further processing of his or her data by the controller.||This law is applicable in the following cases: |
• Where the processing is based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party on grounds relating to his particular situation and if the controller does not establish that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing operation overriding the interests and rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims ;
• Where the processing is carried out for prospecting or profiling in connection with such prospecting may object to such processing, without condition;
• Where the processing is carried out for statistical purposes, for reasons related to its specific situation.
|Digital Right to Die||The data subject has the right to determine the fate of his data after his death.||The data subject may provide the controller with guidelines on the storage, deletion, and disclosure of his data after his death. These guidelines may be registered with a "trusted digital third party" certified by the CNIL. In the absence of a person designated to ensure the execution of these directives, his heirs will be designated. In the absence of directives given during his or her lifetime, the heirs of the person concerned will then be able to exercise certain rights, in particular the right of access, if necessary "for the settlement of the deceased's estate" and the right of opposition to close user accounts and oppose the processing of the data of the person concerned.|
Provisions applicable to the deposit of cookies
A "cookie" is a small information file that can be saved on your terminal when you consult the website. It allows you to memorize some of your actions and preferences . For example, your display settings can be memorized so that you do not have to configure them each time you connect.
We generally collect the following data on our site:
- Connection data • Navigation data on our site (pages viewed, length of visit, etc.)
• Browser data
• Device data
• Clicked advertisements
• Develop the interest, design, ergonomics, and performance of the website
• Adapt the presentation of the website to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the website, depending on the hardware and viewing software, or reading that your terminal contains
• To carry out various statistics, in particular, visit frequency to the site.
It will be considered that you have given your consent to the deposit of cookies for the site if:
• You have set your preferences for cookies by clicking on the button provided and have consented to the deposit of certain cookies.
If applicable, the period of validity of cookies may not exceed 13 months after their first deposit in accordance with Deliberation n ° 2013-378 of December 5, 2013, adopting a recommendation relating to Cookies and other tracers referred to in the article 32-II of the law of January 6, 1978.
You can authorize, limit, or prohibit cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings.
If you want to restrict or block all cookies that are placed by our site or by other websites/applications, you can do so by going to your browser settings. Additional information is provided on the CNIL website . See link below.
However, it is specified that certain cookies allow the consistent display of the site. Therefore, in the case of deactivation, it is possible that your experience on the site is of lower quality.
For information, you can consult the CNIL website to find out how to deactivate cookies on the main browsers, as well as the various tools to control them: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies- the-tools-to-master